The Viscount Who Loved Me: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #2) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: The Duke and I: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: An Offer From a Gentleman: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: First Comes Scandal: A Bridgerton Prequel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: To Sir Phillip, With Love: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #6) (Mass Market): $5.99
- #7: It's in His Kiss: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: On the Way to the Wedding: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
From New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn comes the second novel in the beloved Regency-set world of her charming, powerful Bridgerton family, now a series created by Shonda Rhimes for Netflix.
1814 promises to be another eventful season, but not, This Author believes, for Anthony Bridgerton, London's most elusive bachelor, who has shown no indication that he plans to marry. And in all truth, why should he? When it comes to playing the consummate rake, nobody does it better... --Lady Whistledown's Society Papers, April 1814
But this time the gossip columnists have it wrong. Anthony Bridgerton hasn't just decided to marry--he's even chosen a wife! The only obstacle is his intended's older sister, Kate Sheffield--the most meddlesome woman ever to grace a London ballroom. The spirited schemer is driving Anthony mad with her determination to stop the betrothal, but when he closes his eyes at night, Kate's the woman haunting his increasingly erotic dreams...
Contrary to popular belief, Kate is quite sure that reformed rakes do not make the best husbands--and Anthony Bridgerton is the most wicked rogue of them all. Kate's determined to protect her sister--but she fears her own heart is vulnerable. And when Anthony's lips touch hers, she's suddenly afraid she might not be able to resist the reprehensible rake herself...
This novel includes the 2nd epilogue, a peek at the story after the story.
About the Author
With tens of millions of copies in print, #1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn has been called “Smart, funny,” by TIME Magazine. Her novels have been translated into 33 languages and are beloved the world over. A graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, she lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
Look for Bridgerton, based on her popular series of novels about the Bridgerton family, on Netflix.