It's in His Kiss: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #7) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: Bridgerton [TV Tie-in]: The Duke and I (Bridgertons #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: The Viscount Who Loved Me: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: An Offer From a Gentleman: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Romancing Mister Bridgerton: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: To Sir Phillip, With Love: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #5) (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
From New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn comes the seventh novel in the beloved Regency-set world of her charming, powerful Bridgerton family, now a series created by Shonda Rhimes for Netflix.
From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Sum of All Kisses and Because of Miss Bridgerton comes the story of Hyacinth, the youngest child of the famed Bridgerton siblings.
Meet Our Hero . . .
Gareth St. Clair is in a bind. His father, who detests him, is determined to beggar the St. Clair estates and ruin his inheritance. Gareth’s sole bequest is an old family diary, which may or may not contain the secrets of his past . . . and the key to his future. The problem is—it’s written in Italian, of which Gareth speaks not a word.
Meet Our Heroine . . .
All the ton agreed: there was no one quite like Hyacinth Bridgerton. She’s fiendishly smart, devilishly outspoken, and according to Gareth, probably best in small doses. But there’s something about her—something charming and vexing—that grabs him and won’t quite let go . . .
Meet Poor Mr. Mozart . . .
Or don’t. But rest assured, he’s spinning in his grave when Gareth and Hyacinth cross paths at the annual—and annually discordant—Smythe-Smith musicale. To Hyacinth, Gareth’s every word seems a dare, and she offers to translate his diary, even though her Italian is slightly less than perfect. But as they delve into the mysterious text, they discover that the answers they seek lie not in the diary, but in each other . . . and that there is nothing as simple—or as complicated—as a single, perfect kiss.
This edition includes the second epilogue from The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After.
About the Author
With tens of millions of copies in print, #1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn has been called “Smart, funny,” by TIME Magazine. Her novels have been translated into 35 languages and are beloved the world over. A graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, she lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
Look for Bridgerton, based on her popular series of novels about the Bridgerton family, on Netflix.