On the Way to the Wedding: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #8) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: Bridgerton [TV Tie-in]: The Duke and I (Bridgertons #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: The Viscount Who Loved Me: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: An Offer From a Gentleman: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Romancing Mister Bridgerton: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: To Sir Phillip, With Love: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #5) (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: It's in His Kiss: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
From New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn comes the final installment in the beloved Regency-set world of her charming, powerful Bridgerton family, now a series created by Shonda Rhimes for Netflix.
A funny thing happened ...
Unlike most men of his acquaintance, Gregory Bridgerton believes in true love. And he is convinced that when he finds the woman of his dreams, he will know in an instant that she is the one. And that is exactly what happened. Except ...
She wasn’t the one. In fact, the ravishing Miss Hermione Watson is in love with another. But her best friend, the ever-practical Lady Lucinda Abernathy, wants to save Hermione from a disastrous alliance, so she offers to help Gregory win her over. But in the process, Lucy falls in love. With Gregory! Except ...
Lucy is engaged. And her uncle is not inclined to let her back out of the betrothal, even once Gregory comes to his senses and realizes that it is Lucy, with her sharp wit and sunny smile, who makes his heart sing. And now, on the way to the wedding, Gregory must risk everything to ensure that when it comes time to kiss the bride, he is the only man standing at the altar …
This novel includes the 2nd epilogue, a peek at the story after the story.
About the Author
With tens of millions of copies in print, #1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn has been called “Smart, funny,” by TIME Magazine. Her novels have been translated into 35 languages and are beloved the world over. A graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, she lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
Look for Bridgerton, based on her popular series of novels about the Bridgerton family, on Netflix.