To Sir Phillip, With Love: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #5) (Large Print / Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: The Duke and I: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Viscount Who Loved Me: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: An Offer From a Gentleman: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Romancing Mister Bridgerton: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: It's in His Kiss: Bridgerton (Bridgertons #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
From New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn comes the fifth novel in the beloved Regency-set world of her charming, powerful Bridgerton family, now a series created by Shonda Rhimes for Netflix.
She wrote him a letter...and he stole her heart.
Sir Phillip knew that Eloise Bridgerton was a spinster, and so he’d proposed, figuring that she’d be homely and unassuming, and more than a little desperate for an offer of marriage. Except . . . she wasn’t. The beautiful woman on his doorstep was anything but quiet, and when she stopped talking long enough to close her mouth, all he wanted to do was kiss her . . . and more.
Did he think she was mad? Eloise Bridgerton couldn’t marry a man she had never met! But then she started thinking . . . and wondering . . . and before she knew it, she was in a hired carriage in the middle of the night, on her way to meet the man she hoped might be her perfect match. Except . . . he wasn’t. Her perfect husband wouldn’t be so moody and ill-mannered, and while Phillip was certainly handsome, he was a large brute of a man, rough and rugged, and totally unlike the London gentlemen vying for her hand. But when he smiled . . . and when he kissed her . . . the rest of the world simply fell away, and she couldn’t help but wonder . . . could this imperfect man be perfect for her?
This novel includes the 2nd epilogue, a peek at the story after the story.
About the Author
With tens of millions of copies in print, #1 New York Times bestselling author Julia Quinn has been called “Smart, funny,” by TIME Magazine. Her novels have been translated into 35 languages and are beloved the world over. A graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges, she lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest.
Look for Bridgerton, based on her popular series of novels about the Bridgerton family, on Netflix.