Usually Ships to You in 3-7 Days
This book is nonreturnable. Once we accept this order, it cannot be cancelled and your payment will not be refunded.
- How to measure your organization's fraud risks - Detecting fraud before it's too late - Little-known frauds that cause major losses - Simple but powerful anti-fraud controls
Proven guidance for fraud detection and prevention in a practical workbook format
An excellent primer for developing and implementing an anti-fraud program, Anti-Fraud Risk and Control Workbook engages readers in an absorbing self- paced learning experience to develop familiarity with the practical aspects of fraud detection and prevention.
Whether you are an internal or external auditor, accountant, senior financial executive, accounts payable professional, credit manager, or financial services manager, this invaluable resource provides you with timely discussion on:
- Why no organization is immune to fraud
- The human element of fraud
- Internal fraud at employee and management levels
- Conducting a successful fraud risk assessment
- Basic fraud detection tools and techniques
- Advanced fraud detection tools and techniques
Written by a recognized expert in the field of fraud detection and prevention, this effective workbook is filled with interactive exercises, case studies, and chapter quizzes and shares industry-tested methods for detecting, preventing, and reporting fraud.
Discover how to become more effective in protecting your organization against financial fraud with the essential techniques and tools in Anti-Fraud Risk and Control Workbook.