Usually Ships to You in 3-7 Days
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook Go to fodors.com for details.
Whether you want to sail in Tortola, snorkel at Trunk Bay Beach, or explore the Baths in Virgin Gorda, the local Fodor's travel experts in the Virgin Islands are here to help Fodor's U.S. & British Virgin Islands guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's U.S. & British Virgin Islands travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, shopping, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "The U.S. & British Virgin Islands' Best Beaches," "The U.S. & British Virgin Islands' Best Resorts," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Snorkeling and Diving in the Virgin Islands," "Chartering a Yacht," and "What to Eat and Drink"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, Anegada, The Baths, Charlotte Amalie, Trunk Bay, Christiansted, Virgin Islands National Park, diving and snorkeling in the Virgin Islands, and more.
Planning on visiting the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's Essential Caribbean, Fodor's In Focus Turks and Caicos Islands, and Fodor's In Focus St. Maarten/St.Martin, St. Barth, & Anguilla.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.