Usually Ships to You in 3-7 Days
Whether you want to stroll the atmospheric streets of Old San Juan, lounge on the island's beautiful beaches, or escape to Vieques or Culebra, the local Fodor's travel experts in Puerto Rico are here to help Fodor's Puerto Rico guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Puerto Rico travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Beaches," "Best Things to Eat and Drink," "Best Souvenirs to Buy," and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Walking Old San Juan," "Salsa," and "Puerto Rico's Bioluminescent Bays"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- SPANISH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: San Juan, El Yunque National Forest, Vieques, Culebra, Mayagu z, Ponce, Rinc n, San Germ n, and more
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's Essential Caribbean, Fodor's In Focus Aruba, Fodor's In Focus Cayman Islands, and Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us