Usually Ships to You in 3-7 Days
A year's worth of management wisdom, all in one place.
We've reviewed the ideas, insights, and best practices from the past year of Harvard Business Review to keep you up-to-date on the most cutting-edge, influential thinking driving business today. With authors from Marcus Buckingham to Amy Edmondson and company examples from Lyft to Disney, this volume brings the most current and important management conversations right to your fingertips.
This book will inspire you to:
- Rethink whether constant, candid feedback really helps employees thrive
- Move beyond diversity and inclusion to creating a racially just workplace
- Adopt connected strategies that anticipate your customers' needs
- Navigate the challenges of dual-career relationships
- Understand when data creates competitive advantageand when it doesn't
- Break through the organizational barriers that impede AI initiatives
- Lead in a new era of climate action
This collection of articles includes "The Feedback Fallacy," by Marcus Buckingham and Ashley Goodall; "Cross-Silo Leadership," by Tiziana Casciaro, Amy C. Edmondson, and Sujin Jang; "Toward a Racially Just Workplace," by Laura Morgan Roberts and Anthony J. Mayo; "The Age of Continuous Connection," by Nicolaj Siggelkow and Christian Terwiesch; "The Hard Truth about Innovative Cultures," by Gary P. Pisano; "Creating a Trans-Inclusive Workplace," by Christian N. Thoroughgood, Katina B. Sawyer, and Jennica R. Webster; "When Data Creates Competitive Advantage," by Andrei Hagiu and Julian Wright; "Your Approach to Hiring Is All Wrong," by Peter Cappelli; "How Dual-Career Couples Make It Work," by Jennifer Petriglieri; "Building the AI-Powered Organization," by Tim Fountaine, Brian McCarthy, and Tamim Saleh; "Leading a New Era of Climate Action," by Andrew Winston; and "That Discomfort You're Feeling Is Grief," by Scott Berinato.