How to Raise and Train Your Dog: 3 Books in 1: Dog Training Guide, Dog Food Cookbook, and Essential Oils for Dogs (Paperback)
How to Raise and Train Your Dog: 3 Books in 1
Book 1: Dog Training Guide
Your dog looks adorable and cuddly, but he needs training to live with you. In fact, every dog needs to be trained on many aspects such as house breaking, walking on a leash, and socialization. It is important to start training your dog as soon as you can. In a way, catch him young, so the habits stick for the rest of his life.
When you think of training your dog, it can seem overwhelming, especially if this is your first dog. But the good news is dogs are genetically programmed to receive your training and follow them, thanks to the centuries of domestication.
This book features proven methods and step-by-step instructions for training your dog. You will learn:
- Leash training
- Crate and potty training
- Five obedience commands every dog should know
- How to stop destructive behaviors
- Effective dog training tips
And much more
Book 2: Dog Food Cookbook
Many dog owners are making the switch from commercial dog food to homemade dog food, due to safety and nutritional concerns. The pet food recalls which made headlines have made dog owners wary of commercial brands.
A balanced diet is very important for your dog's health. You'll have a better chance of providing your dog with good nutrition if you choose to make his food at home. This book will make it easy for you to make the switch from commercial to homemade dog food.
By reading this book, you'll learn:
- What you should feed your dog
- The types of food to avoid and the ingredients to use in moderation
- Tips for making homemade food for your dog
- 41 easy and healthy recipes for dog meals, treats, chews, and breath mint
Book 3: Essential Oils for Dogs
Do you know that you can use essential oils to treat your dog? Essential oils are widely used in fragrances, beauty products, and aromatherapy. Lately, essential oils have started to gain popularity for use with pets. These oils offer numerous health benefits that can help ease your dog's anxiety or pain, naturally repel fleas and other insects, and more.
Before using the oils on your dog, it is important to learn about them. Not all essential oils are suitable for dogs and some oils are even toxic to dogs.
This book will help you create safe and effective aromatherapy for your dog's unique needs. By reading this book, you will learn:
- Best essentials oils to use on dogs
- Essentials oils to avoid
- Dogs that essential oils should not be used with
- How to apply essential oils on your dog
- Essential oil recipes to treat fleas, itchy skin, anxiety, arthritis, infections, and other common canine ailments
Scroll to the top of the page and click the Buy Now button.