Stock Market Investing: Start Investing Today and Secure Your Financial Future (A Complete and Ultimate Crash Course on Stock Markets) (Paperback)
This book is nonreturnable. Once we accept this order, it cannot be cancelled and your payment will not be refunded.
Knowing where to start is probably the most challenging aspect of working on the stock market. It takes tenacity, dedication, and the willingness to learn. It's always awe-inspiring to see how some traders have made millions trading on the stock market, but in the same breath, it's also terrifying to see how many of those successful traders have lost everything because of bad investments.
You need to know where to start your journey, and this book is an introductory stepping-stone. Even though you will, by no means, be an expert, you will have a greater understanding of where you need to start. You will be introduced to working on the stock market and dealing with other forms of investments like real estate and index funds.
Take a look at what's inside:
- Where should you start? How to develop your mindset as a successful stock market investor
- Technical fundamentals - everything you need to know about stocks and building your stock portfolio before you make a single investment
- Investing strategies - over 11 different stock investing options - find out which ones would work best for you
- Need cash fast? Here is how you can trade stocks and make some quick bucks (remember, we aim for long term success, but these strategies also work)
- How to use "leverage" in the stock market and turn your active investments into passive income? (so you can enjoy a life of financial freedom and success)
- Risks and pitfalls in the stock market (this is a must-read chapter, some relatively successful investors lost all their fortune only because they neglected some of these risks)
- Much much more...
Investors purchase stocks in companies they think will go up in value. If that happens, the company's stock increases in value as well. The stock can then be sold for a profit.
Stocks are securities that represent an ownership share in a company. For companies, issuing stock is a way to raise money to grow and invest in their business. For investors, stocks are a way to grow their money and outpace inflation over time.