In Time for the 20th Anniversary of the Original Book
Coming Soon to Historic Dixon Theatre!
Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie - The Play
Maybe it was a grandparent, or a teacher, or a colleague. Someone older, patient and wise, who understood you when you were young and searching, helped you see the world as a more profound place, gave you sound advice to help you make your way through it.
For Mitch Albom, that person was Morrie Schwartz, his college professor from nearly twenty years ago.
Maybe, like Mitch, you lost track of this mentor as you made your way, and the insights faded, and the world seemed colder. Wouldn't you like to see that person again, ask the bigger questions that still haunt you, receive wisdom for your busy life today the way you once did when you were younger?
Mitch Albom had that second chance. He rediscovered Morrie in the last months of the older man's life. Knowing he was dying, Morrie visited with Mitch in his study every Tuesday, just as they used to back in college. Their rekindled relationship turned into one final "class" on lessons in how to live.
Tuesdays with Morrie is a magical chronicle of their time together, through which Mitch shares Morrie's lasting gift with the world.
Read the book! See the play on Friday, 6Oct2017! Win VIP tickets plus swag and Exclusive Entry into the Pre-Performance Party!
Come into Books on First TODAY! (before 4pm, Sunday, 17September2017), and enter to win:
- An Autographed 20th Anniversary edition of Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- A "Tuesdays with Morrie - The Play" script autographed by Jamie Farr
- A $50 gift card to Books on First
- Two (2) VIP tickets to Tuesdays with Morrie - The Play, Friday, 6October @ 7:30pm at the Historic Dixon Theatre
- Two (2) VIP invitations to the theatre season opening SM*A*S*H Party to be held before the show at the Post House Ballroom
(Psst! Even though you'll win, hedge your bets or buy extra tickets at the online box office or call 888-445-4401)
This is the first of several productions coming to Dixon from Cue Theatricals.